Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    The World Opinion
    • World
    • India
      • Jharkhand
      • Chhattisgarh
      • Bihar
    • Sports
    • Tech
    • Entertainment
    • Business
    • Health
    • Magazine
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    The World Opinion
    Home»World»‘Unable To Move Forward Until…’: Netanyahu’s BIG Remark On Israel-Gaza Hostage Deal | world news

    ‘Unable To Move Forward Until…’: Netanyahu’s BIG Remark On Israel-Gaza Hostage Deal | world news

    World January 19, 20252 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    ‘Unable To Move Forward Until…’: Netanyahu’s BIG Remark On Israel-Gaza Hostage Deal | world news
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Israel-Hamas Hostage Deal: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said that Israel will not be able to move forward with an agreed framework in connection to the implementation of the ceasefire deal in Gaza until Hamas provides the list of hostages to be released. He asserted that any violations of the agreement will not be tolerated.

    In a post on social media platform not tolerate violations of the agreement. Hamas is solely responsible.”

    This comes after the Israeli government on Saturday gave its approval to the ceasefire and hostage release deal with Hamas by a vote of 24-8, according to a report by Times of Israel.

    Earlier on Friday, the Israeli security cabinet had approved the hostage release-ceasefire deal with Hamas and recommended the government to adopt it.

    The Israel government’s hostages and missing persons coordination unit on Friday notified the families of the 33 Israeli hostages expected to be set free in the first phase of the Gaza ceasefire deal.

    Israel has not been told how many of the 33 are alive, though it expects the majority are. Israel will receive a full status report on all those on the list seven days into the ceasefire.

    The order of release is not yet known. The identities of those set to return are expected to be provided 24 hours before each release, as reported by the Times of Israel.

    Beyond the 33 hostages set for release in phase one, Israel says 65 more hostages are currently held in Gaza, including the bodies of at least 36 confirmed dead. As the first phase progresses, talks will focus on the release of remaining hostages, ending the war, and Gaza’s future reconstruction.

    Netanyahu’s far-right coalition allies have pressured him not to agree to end the fighting, with families of the remaining 65 hostages fearing the second phase may never happen, and their loved ones could remain in terrorists’ hands.

    Israeli and Hamas negotiating teams signed the deal in Doha early Friday after clearing the final hurdles. Both the US and Qatar, who mediated the negotiations, announced on Wednesday that an agreement had been reached to end the 15-month war in Gaza triggered by Hamas’ October 7, 2023 attack.

    gaza Israel Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Deal Israel-Hamas Hostage Deal
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related News

    Cyclone Gajaani Death Toll Hits 59 in Madagascar

    World February 16, 2026

    Jomo Kenyatta Airport Strike Disrupts Flights

    World February 16, 2026

    Pakistan’s Honor Killings: Low Conviction Rates Fuel Human Rights Crisis

    World February 16, 2026
    -Advertisement-
    The World Opinion
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    © 2026 The World Opinion. All Rights Reserved

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.