Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    The World Opinion
    • World
    • India
      • Jharkhand
      • Chhattisgarh
      • Bihar
    • Sports
    • Tech
    • Entertainment
    • Business
    • Health
    • Magazine
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    The World Opinion
    Home»India»Chhattisgarh»Naxalites issued a letter for peace talks, Home Minister Sharma said – Government ready to talk, but the conditions will not be accepted

    Naxalites issued a letter for peace talks, Home Minister Sharma said – Government ready to talk, but the conditions will not be accepted

    Chhattisgarh April 2, 20252 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Naxalites issued a letter for peace talks, Home Minister Sharma said – Government ready to talk, but the conditions will not be accepted
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Raipur. In Chhattisgarh, the government is trying hard to solve the Naxal problem. Deputy Chief Minister and Home Minister Vijay Sharma made it clear that the state government is ready for any kind of meaningful talks, provided that there is no condition for it. He said that if the Naxalites really want to return to the mainstream and are willing to negotiate, then they have to publicly clarify their representatives and the terms of dialogue.

    Deputy Chief Minister Sharma said that talks cannot be on the lines of any radical ideology like ISIS. If someone wants to discuss, then he will have to accept the recognition of the Indian Constitution. If you deny the Constitution and try to impose parallel arrangements, then there is no justification for talks.

    Government’s policy clear – surrender, get rehabilitation

    The Deputy Chief Minister also reiterated that the Chhattisgarh government has implemented the best rehabilitation policy so far. Whatever Naxalites want to surrender and return to the mainstream, they will be provided security, rehabilitation and employment opportunities under this policy. The government wants those who are wandering, come back to the society and live a systematic life.

    Constitution’s implementation in every village

    The Deputy Chief Minister said that in the last 1 to one and a half years, the tricolor has been hoisted for the first time in 40 villages, where till earlier Naxalites used to try to impose laws. He said that now it is mandatory to wave the tricolor and follow the Indian Constitution in all the villages of the state. Deputy Chief Minister Sharma said that if Naxalite is serious about talks, then they should form a committee for talks on their behalf. Now if they want to talk, then they have to come forward with a clear proposal. Sharma said that the government’s attitude is clear, the doors of the conversation are open, but there will be no compromise on violence and bloodshed. Naxalites will have to surrender and surrender, only then a meaningful solution is possible.

    Please tell that the Maoists have issued a letter calling for ceasefire and peace talks. Seeing the soldiers falling heavily, the CPI Central Committee has urged the Government of India to stop Operation Kagar. Also, some conditions are also kept for peace talks. Naxalites have released this letter in Telugu language.

    CG chhattisgarh news latest new the world opinion
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related News

    Chief Secretary Reviews Nava Anjor Vision@2047 Monitoring Portal at Mantralaya Mahanadi Bhawan

    Chhattisgarh February 16, 2026

    Rajim Kumbh Kalp 2026 Illuminated by Faith, Culture, and Ram Katha

    Chhattisgarh February 16, 2026

    Chhattisgarh SDM Arrested After Beating Kills Elderly Man

    Chhattisgarh February 16, 2026
    -Advertisement-
    The World Opinion
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    © 2026 The World Opinion. All Rights Reserved

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.