Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    The World Opinion
    • World
    • India
      • Jharkhand
      • Chhattisgarh
      • Bihar
    • Sports
    • Tech
    • Entertainment
    • Business
    • Health
    • Magazine
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    The World Opinion
    Home»India»Chhattisgarh»Ensure all possible help to flood victims of Bastar – Chief Minister Shri Vishnudev Sai

    Ensure all possible help to flood victims of Bastar – Chief Minister Shri Vishnudev Sai

    Chhattisgarh August 28, 20253 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Ensure all possible help to flood victims of Bastar – Chief Minister Shri Vishnudev Sai
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Raipur, Chief Minister Shri Vishnu Dev Sai has directed to provide all possible help to every flood affected family in the flood affected areas of Bastar division. He said that it is the top responsibility of the administration to reduce the suffering of the flood affected families as soon as possible. He said that people should feel that the administration is standing firmly with them in this hour of crisis.

    Chief Minister Shri Vishnudev Sai gave these instructions today during a detailed review of relief and rehabilitation works with the Collectors and senior officers of the flood affected districts—Bastar, Dantewada, Bijapur and Sukma of Bastar division through video conferencing.

    Chief Minister Shri Sai directed the officers that relief amount should be made available to the families affected by loss of life and livestock due to floods without delay. He said that distribution of tarpaulins, bamboo-balli and relief amount should be done on priority for the improvement of damaged houses.

    The Chief Minister said that the in-charge secretaries of the flood affected districts should visit their respective districts and ensure continuous supervision of relief works.

    The Chief Minister directed the concerned departments to restore road connectivity from the affected villages, repair damaged bridges and culverts and restore electricity supply on a war footing. He said that the early restoration of basic facilities in a sensitive area like Bastar is the key to the success of relief works.

    Chief Secretary Shri Amitabh Jain and Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister Shri Subodh Singh were also present in the review meeting. Chief Secretary Shri Jain told the collectors that if they need additional assistance from the government level, they should send a proposal immediately so that a decision can be taken at the government level soon. Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister Shri Subodh Singh directed the collectors to ensure proper arrangements of food, clothes and dry ration in the relief camps. Along with this, he said that the availability of health camps and clean drinking water should also be ensured mandatorily in relief camps and affected villages.

    At the beginning of the meeting, Revenue Secretary Smt. Reena Babasaheb Kangale informed the Chief Minister about the flood situation in Bastar and the relief works done so far. She said that additional ration has also been allocated to all the flood affected districts and the material is being delivered to the affected families.

    After this, Chief Minister Shri Sai directly interacted with the collectors of all the four districts and took information about the progress of relief and rehabilitation works being carried out in their respective districts. The collectors said that water has started receding in most of the flood affected areas and the situation is under control. It was told in the review meeting that at present the entire focus of the administration is on accelerating the relief and rehabilitation works.

    Secretary, Public Works Department, Shri Kamalpreet Singh, Commissioner, Bastar Division, Shri Doman Singh and Inspector General of Police Shri P. Sundarraj were present in the review meeting.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related News

    Chhattisgarh CM Approves ₹50 Cr for 543 Surguja Projects

    Chhattisgarh February 17, 2026

    Tanzania Gold Mine Scam: Raipur Traders Lose ₹2 Crore, Conman Nabbed at Mumbai Airport

    Chhattisgarh February 17, 2026

    Chhattisgarh Parents End Lives Offering Selves to Shiva, Heartbreaking Suicide Note

    Chhattisgarh February 17, 2026
    -Advertisement-
    The World Opinion
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    © 2026 The World Opinion. All Rights Reserved

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.